Haus Motors Storage
Auto Haus Motors
Auto Haus Motors 2014/2015 Storage Agreement between The Lessor (Auto Haus Motors), and the (Lessee),
_______________________ dated ___/___/2014 for the Fall Season of 2014/2015. The Storage Lease Agreement begins and ends on the following dates: storage begins on __/__/2014 and storage ends on April 30, 2015.
2. Lessee Information (Vehicle Owner):
Zip Code: __________________________
Phone Number: ___________________________
Alternative Phone Number: _____________________________
3. The motor vehicle(s) to be stored are identified as follows:
1. Year: _________________
If second vehicle:
2. Year: __________________
4. Insurance Company of Lessee:
Ins. Co. Name: ________________________________________
Agent Name: ________________________________________
Zip Code: ___________________________
Phone Number: _______________________________________________________
Insurance Company is: _____________________________________________________________________
Insurance Policy # _____________________________________________
(Customer must provide proof of Insurance)
5. The compensation to be paid by the Lessee to the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) for seasonal storage of the motor vehicle(s) offered by the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) shall be
[A] $100.00 pr month for the Fall season of 2014-2015 beginning ____/____ 2014 through April 30, 2015 factoring in 1 flex month period for staggering drop-off and pick-up dates in those months or the equivilant of 6 months at $600.00).
Storage is to be paid in the following manner:
**The full amount of $642.00 (amount of $600.00 along with a 7% sales tax of $42.00), is to be paid to the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) by the Lessee prior to storing vehicle.
By _________________________, Date _____/_____/2014
Lessor, Auto Haus Motors
Vehicle Owner_________________________________________________, Date_____/_____/2014
6. This lease agreement made the (date) ___/___/2014 between the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors), and the Lessee.
7. WHEREAS the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) and the Lessee desire to set forth their agreement concerning the lease of space at the business premises of the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) for the storage of the Lessee’s motor vehicle listed on page 1 of 2014/2015 Information Sheet.
1. Factual Information – The information sheet attached to this agreement as Schedule “A” shall be considered a part of this agreement for the purpose of both parties recognizing that it is desirable for all pertinent information to be set forth in clear and concise manner on a single document.
2. Agreement to Store – The Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) agrees to lease storage space to the Lessee for the storage of motor vehicle listed on prior pages of 2014/2015 Storage Agreement. Lessee agrees to the possibility of being stored at one of two locations: 768 Saratoga Road, Burnt Hills NY 12027 or 309 Union Street, Schenectady NY 12345. In consideration of this agreement, the Lessee agrees to pay compensation to the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) in the amount and in the manner specified on page 2 of the information sheet (signified by[A]) $600.00.
3. Exact Place of Storage – The exact place for the storage of the motor vehicle(s) covered by this lease agreement shall be determined exclusively by the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors).
4. Insurance – The Lessee agrees to maintain fire and theft insurance coverage on the motor vehicle covered by this agreement for his/her benefit and for the benefit of the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors). The Lessee agrees to provide proof of current insurance coverage is to the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) at any time during the term of this lease if requested by the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors), as well as a copy of such insurance to be placed in the file of Lessee on the business premises of Lessor (Auto Haus Motors). In view of this express provision requiring the Lessee to be responsible for fire and theft insurance coverage, the Lessee hereby releases the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) from any damages from fire and theft to the motor vehicle covered by this lease.
5. Condition of Motor Vehicle at Commencement of Lease – The Lessee warrants and represents to the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) that all damages of any kind or nature to his motor vehicle at the commencement of the lease are enumerated on the information sheet, in conjunction with attached Vehicle
6. Lessor’s lien - The Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) shall have a lien upon the motor vehicle stored at its business premises for the payment of it’s agreed upon compensation if the full amount of the Storage Fee has not been made prior to storing vehicle for the 2014/2015 season beginning on ___/___/2014 and ending on April 30, 2015. Upon the payment of such compensation, the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) agrees to release the motor vehicle to the Lessee either upon the request of the Lessee or on the date of the termination of this lease agreement on April 30, 2015, whichever event occurs first. The Lessee agrees to pay and be responsible for rent computed on a pro-rata basis at the same rate listed on the information sheet in the event that his/her motor vehicle remains stored at the business premises of the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) beyond the termination date of this lease agreement determined to be April 30, 2015.
7. Termination Upon Default – The Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) reserves the right to terminate the lease upon five (5) days notice by first class mail addressed to the Lessee at the postal address listed on the information sheet should the Lessee default in any provision of this lease.
8. Severability – In the event that any of the provision of this lease agreement are deemed unenforceable, the Lessor (Auto Haus Motors) and Lessee agree that all other provisions of this lease agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
9. The parties hereto signify their agreement to the terms contained herein by their written agreement as set forth below.
Lessor (Auto Haus Motors)
For _________________________________________ Date ____/_____2014
Lessee (print) (______________________________)